Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peels Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Young and not Happy
    Im a 26yr old female I have to young children and Im looking to get a divorce. I know my husband for 10 years and we were happy about year ago. About a year on my birthday he ask me for the divorce and I have not scene any papers. About 6 months after that I found a person that made me happy and enjoy being with me an my children. My husband found out about me and this other guy. He has threathing me with taking my children away from and telling my entire family that Im a trap. There has been a physical abuse and verbal abuse from both of us. He has been verbal abusing me since we started dating. Can someone give me any kind of advise.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2007, 08:37 AM
    File for the divorce yourself. You don't have to sit around taking the abuse and waiting for him to file.
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Mar 24, 2007, 03:37 PM
    I go with Heathers advice take control and move on in your new found happiness , I did and whilst it has been difficult I do not regret it for minute. We are solely in charge of our own destiny do not let him control you in this way or make you feel bad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm happy, but is he? [ 7 Answers ]

I've been married for 1 year now and all together I have been with him for 5. Since we said "I Do", Some things haven't been the same. Now we are both sexually and physically attracted to each other... that's not a problem, but every time we get into an argument he threatens he wants a divorce,...

Not Happy [ 1 Answers ]

Im not happy with my other half and its driving me nuts I don't know what to do? Trust me I've tried everything I think that we bring out the worst in each other I'm just scared of making that next step in going our separate ways:(

I haven't been really happy with him [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for two years, we just had a baby, but for the past two years of being together, I haven't been really happy with him. He's in the military and he's always busy with so many things, but he never makes time for me. Our communication is bad, every time we talk, we...

He is never Happy! [ 2 Answers ]

MY husband and I have been married for 2 years, It seems that no matter what I do or how I do it, it is never the right thing for him. I am currently attending college in a very competetive program which requires intense studying sometimes, I also work full time and have one school aged child. I...

Happy Passover, Happy Easter! [ 22 Answers ]

I just wanted to wish all my friends on the board greetings for the spring season... If you're Jewish like my family, a very Happy Pesach and Good Seder! If you're Christian, a very Happy Easter! If you have some other religious practice that I've missed, please add it here if you like,...

View more questions Search