Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crisp_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Replete ants
    Are honey pot ants the only species that have replete ants?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 28, 2012, 11:42 AM
    Is this a homework question?
    crisp_123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2012, 06:30 AM
    No.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 30, 2012, 07:46 AM
    It seems to me that only Honey Ants have a category of replete ants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ants, and plants, any ground cover ants don't like? [ 8 Answers ]

We have major problem with small sugar ants. Is there any kind of ground cover or other plants that ants don't like that we could plant. We spray every year. Does not seem to do any good. We end up with them in our house. Going crazy. Help please, any ?

Looking for name of fiction book about ants written as if ants had personalities. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a book in a high school library between 1996 and 2001. It was a fictional book about ants. It was written in the ants perspective and I believe they were in central park in a tree stump. At the end of the book the reader finds out that the ants can communicate to humans above ground with...

Need to get rid of ants. [ 2 Answers ]

I've got little black ants getting in the house. I noticed that they are pretty thick in my mulch bed. I sprayed some bug spray all around the base of the house and over the mulch bed, but they aren't seeming to go away. Any ideas of what else I can do? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

Ants everywhere [ 11 Answers ]

Does anyone know a great way to get rid of ants? I have little bity ants... on my house, on my car, IN my car, in my shower, etc. They have little "holes" or tunnels in my back yard too. I have tried "Triazaphene" (sp?) but it is not working. HELP

Getting rid of ANTS! [ 5 Answers ]

I woke up yesterday to find my kitchen walls and counters covered by ants. I clean and disinfect the kitchen everyday. None of the products that I've tried have worked. Any suggestion?

View more questions Search