Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pecinaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 07:22 PM
    Accused of stealing at work
    I was taken into my jobs office and questioned about some thefts that are happening in a assisted living facility. They said that they are doing a full investigation and put me on leave until finger prints are cleared on a glass ring holger and a wallet. I was wondering how long does this take? And can they get a reading of finger prints if someone wiped or touched these things after the fact.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 28, 2012, 03:55 AM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

If they have your fingerprints it shouldn't take too long for a forensics expert to determine if there is a match. There is no way to determine when a fingerprint was left, but other evidence can be used to for that issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is being accused of stealing some gold [ 2 Answers ]

Hi so my son is being accuses for stealing some gold at a party he went too, there is no hard proof he did it and he claims to be innocent , a police officer called him and asked him to come down to answer a few questions for the investigation, 3 kids at the party are blaming him and one claims to...

Accused of stealing [ 2 Answers ]

Working in a care home for people with learning disabilities accused of stealing some monies. Some of the financial sheets are missing. The person who are accusing me have retain some photocopies assuming without my managers knowledge. Can she use the photocopies as evidence against me?

Accused of stealing!! [ 1 Answers ]

I just found out that my bosses from a part time job did not put me back on the calender to work. The problem is they have informed everyone but me of this and have told everyone but me the I reason was because I stole from the register. This however is not true and I want to know my rights to...

Accused of Stealing [ 36 Answers ]

I am on State Probation and I have been for 2 years now and still have 2 more to go. I started my own business due to I have to work and no one wants to hire someone with a record not to mention I have 4 babies 9 and under. I have never been accused of stealing from a customer until a week and a...

My husband was accused of stealing $4000 from his job. What can I do? [ 21 Answers ]

I have a long story that I am desperate for advice on and I am hoping that you will read it all... I have a question that I am desperate for help with. My husband was recently accused of taking money from his work. He works for a gas station and has been employed there for 3 years....

View more questions Search