Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thatguy667 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Just bleh and I need advice help
    So while ago my ex's girlfriend died *very sad she was close to her*. So I try to help her with everything I got, and well she just gets angry at me and stuff. I break up with her *very crapy she wouldn't even finsih*. So we go on and off about arguing especily my fealings hurt and then she gose off about how I was an . Well we had about month of scilence and guess what she text me saying how thankful she is and how she wants be friends. So after week I talk her and what she feels whell she claims she just forgave me and forgot the past *cough cough I think it bs* So we kind of get in a quarlish thing about feelings *she says what ever it's the present me I'm hurt*. So now its asfdj I don't know just wild. I know she tried and I try let her know but she dosen't believe and she won't have a serious conversation with me about our problems. Now this girl hates appologizing, she stubern as hell, and omg I could digress how she can't take blame and stuff. So I need a why or a prediction a food for thought.

Basic summery: Her gma died she was mean me and blamed me for crap. I left. She ask be friends. Me knowing her she wants try say sorry and crap *possibly get back*. I confront her and she denies *i have strong vibe it not so*. Even her sis told me she likes to bundle up feelings way deep inside for no one to see.

Nov 28, 2012, 12:52 PM
    Some spelling correctons *an a$$ *let me finsish my thoughts *sorry and ugh

Okay so more detailed. I try to tell her that what heppened still hurts me and that I think it unfair for her to just come in like nothing happened. Also that she just can push me aside as nothing. She says to just forget the past and just be kind of friends. To me I feel distraught cause she put the blame of almost everything on me and sadly I took it. I just been too nice. I been there rain or shine if she through this, and now I feel pushed asied and stopmed on. Let alone I still think she hiding her feelings from what I can tell. My friends tell me that she is just mean and that one day she might come around, but for now just be a ghost escentily. In past episodes *yes she has times where she gets meanish to me and no not on her specail time* She will ignore me then appologize.

Can anyone just say something please.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2012, 01:49 PM
    In my humble opinion why spend time with drama? Life is so much fun when you live drama free. When I start a relationship with someone I make sure they understand that it is drama free or it is relationship-free. If she is causing you pain then it is time to move on.

Nov 28, 2012, 02:26 PM
    True. Also thank you very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you postpone a wage garnishment and stop harassment??

Need Advice. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone I need you help well I've been texting someone now for at least 2 months and I'm starting to get feelings for him but don't no if he feels the same for me! While we've been texting he hasent said enything regarding a relationship! I want to tell him but scared I'm of being knocked...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search