Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Twinboys2012 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2012, 10:01 AM
    Dreams about the father of my twins
    I keep having dreams of my kids dad that we're getting back together and we're a family again I know I still have a lot of feelings for him but we've been broken up for a year due to an argument and he won't speak to me, we talk through his mother. What do these dreams mean?

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams about my son's absent father? Why? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so for the last 3 night I've been having dreams about my son's father. Mind you I'm engaged to be married. I haven't seen or spoken to him in a year and our son will be 1 on Friday. Idk if these dreams are from the fact that our son's birth is coming up or what. But in the dreams he comes to...

Why am I having dreams about my son's father? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so for the last 3 night I've been having dreams about my son's father. Mind you I'm engaged to be married. I haven't seen or spoken to him in a year and our son will be 1 on Friday. Idk if these dreams are from the fact that our son's birth is coming up or what. But in the dreams he comes to...

Can my husband adopted my twins when the father is not in the picture [ 8 Answers ]

The father of the twins already fought for the twins on being adopted and he won so I wasn't allowed to do so the father is not the birth certificate and he does nuthing to help or support the twins the father is not in the picture he is in and out of jail doing drugs and I was woundering if my...

Dreams about twins [ 1 Answers ]

Last night, i had a dream about twin baby girls. I was laying in a dark room upstairs in my place of work (hospital). I went into labor and delivered my own twin baby girls. I took a picture and ran down to the clinic to show my co-workers my daughters. I was so happy and excited, I did not pay...

Single Mom Twins Horrible Father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Im an 18 year old single mom of twin girls. Alexa and Jade. They were born prematurely and Jade passed away after 10 days and now I have Alexa. Alexa has been in my care only since she was born and I do not work I stay at home with her. We recently just had a custody battle with her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.