Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leahenry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Cut girfts to give to your boyfriend
    My boyfriend and me have been dating for a while and I'm not sure what to get him for Christmas. I want it to be something that reminds him of me whenever he sees it but he's always been the sappy one not me. Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Best gift to give your boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been dating since December. So about 5months. I have never felt so strongly about someone before in my life, he's a year younger than me, and is really into music, we are both really socialy acward so it's a slow going relationaship. So my question is what should I get him...

I don't have mono but did I give it to my boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I never had mono, I don't have it now but I think my boyfriend has it, is it possible that I gave it to him without having it because we've been making out a lot

What to give my boyfriend on his birthday [ 1 Answers ]

Ok my dude b.day is coming up next weekend, he's turning twenty two... I am so lost I don't know what to give him cause I'm broke, and I am a Virgin, by the way I'm twenty.

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.