Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sugarking Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 10:41 AM
    I don't know what to do.
    I am presently in Belarus. When I came to Belarus I met a girl. A very beautiful and good girl. She always wanted to be with me. She always wanted us to go for a walk even when it is cold out side. She took me round the country showing me places and teaching me things about her country. She did so many good things for me. When she sees me with another girl, she gets really mad at me and angry. She only wants me to go out with her and not with any other girl. So I had to ask her some months later if she feels anything for me. She said " i don't know what i feel for you, but i know i like you so much". I love her from the first day I saw her, but I am I kind of person that don't like to show a girl when you love her, so I tried to keep everything I felt for her inside of me, though it was very hard for me. After asking her this question and got her reply, because I love her, I went more closer to her, I got to know her more and wanted her to know me more. Then she told me that before I came to Belarus, she liked a guy in her university, but she likes me more than the guy now and she wants to be my girl friend. I asked her again if she loves me she said " the way i like you is increasing, my love grows. it don't just comes. you are going to make it come". So we started dating. She was making it so obvious to the girls around that she was my girlfriend. When the weather got colder, we were not seeing each other that much, but we talk on phone, we skype and we chat on vk. A week
    Ago she told me that she doesn't know if she likes me again. I asked her if I did something wrong, she said no I didn't. I told her that maybe happening because we don't go out that much, that we should start going out again. Her reply was that we should just be friends for now and I said nothing. After that chat, I switched off my phone and have not communicated with her in anyway. I don't know what to do. I really need your help if you can help me with good advice on what to do. Thank you...
    lisho1 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 AM
    MMmmm seriously that girl doesn't care about your feelings.id she did she would tell you the truth about eveeything.the fact that she can't give you straigth answęrs means that she knows you guys can't work out but shez selfish hence keeps acting as though she feeks anything and yet she doesn't.you deserve better.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 10:58 AM
    May be she is seeing the guy at her school again.
    She sounds pretty controlling, getting angry with you when you talked to other girls. She was nit even your girlfriend then.
    I think you should leave her alone. Don't let her control your life and emotions.

Nov 26, 2012, 01:03 PM
    I like your advice. You spoke like you have been watching us. She take control a lot. I just need to leave her completely. Please how can I do that Homegirl?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 01:22 PM
    You come to the decision that this is not working, that you want control of your life and you continue with not contacting her. She may not even contact you but if she does you tell her that breaking up is best and you have nothing else to say to her.
    You stay busy living your life apart from her.

Nov 26, 2012, 01:29 PM
    I will do just that. Thank you so much. You just spoke like my mum.. thanks
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarking View Post
    i will do just that. thank you so much. you just spoke like my mum.. thanks
    You're welcome.
    I wish you well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question