Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 10:30 AM
    Power surge on hub port
    I keep getting this pop up message thing that is saying there is a power surge on hub port. When I bought the laptop used, the buddy said the USB ports didn't work, and I have never tried using them. So, there is nothing in the USB ports, why is it doing this and how can I fix it?

Check out some similar questions!

Power Surge [ 0 Answers ]

After a power surge ac stop knock the breakers off, put all switches back on but system will not run out side or inside Carrier system.Help

Power surge protectors for RV's [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best option for a surge protector for a RV that requires 50 Amp service? How many joules is enough protection?

Emachines T2542 USB port power surge [ 6 Answers ]

I have a emachine T2542 desk top and it displays a power surge window andstates it will shut down that USB port. It has done that many tmes and now all my USB ports do not function. Is this a hardware problem or is it a XP home OS problem? Otherwise the computer works fine.

Power surge in kitchen [ 3 Answers ]

I just moved into a home and I am noticing my 6 recessed kitchen lights surge every 10 seconds. Not to drastic by just enough to bother me. I now am also noticing my bathroom lights off the kitchen beginning to surge. Thanks Shawn

TV power surge [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: We had a wiring mishap... and our TV was connected to a 240 volt circuit. The resulting power surge seems to have fried the TV as it will not turn on... The receiver blew smoke out, but the VCR still works... Is there any help for the TV (internal fuse,reset?)? All 3 were connected. Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.