Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elizabeth96b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:46 PM
    Price for buffing floors
    The floor is 50 sq fleet, how much should I charge for buffing only.

Thank you
    elizabeth96b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Do a lot of cleaning, some one that I work for won't me to buff there floors. I have never buffed floors, and I can use help on how to price a buffing job
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 27, 2012, 08:11 PM
    To simply buff the charge is minimal, anywhere from $0.05 to $0.10 per sq ft.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the price per square foot for wax & buffing cemet floors [ 3 Answers ]

How much should I charge for buffing and waxing cemet floors?

Remove carpet tack strips glued to hardwood floors w/o damage to floors. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to remove the carpeting from my daughter's bedroom. There are beautiful finished hardwood floors underneath, but instead of being nailed down, the carpet tack strips were glued. How do I remove them without doing damage to the hardwood floors?

Bidding for Stripping, waxing, and buffing floors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Vermont, I am considering getting into stripping, waxing, and buffing(burnishing) floors, I have done some research as far as pricing jobs, but what I have found are from about 3 years ago, so I was hoping to get a suggestion for the current market, as well as a suggested minimum...

Square footage price for epoxy floors? [ 1 Answers ]

What would a contractor charge per sq ft to paint a concrete floor with two part epoxy (7700 sq ft) would the price include materials

How to price a bid on a job stripping, waxing & buffing floor [ 4 Answers ]

I'm starting to work with a commercial cleaning company that has been dong subcontracting cleaning work for years. We want to submit our own bids for cleaning but do not know how to price a bid. Right now we would like help for bidding on a job stripping, waxing and buffing about 3000 sq ft once a...

View more questions Search