Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alley1987 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 06:22 PM
    Anyone out there I need advice with this
    Please help me and this guy I been going to church with we aren"t talking anymore he hasn"t talked to me since August .And he friends are telling him to stay away from me he friend are not religions they don"t believe in god and i feel to terrible because me and him got into a fight in June made up then he stop talking to me and not he wont talk to me or look at me and i really want are friendship back and i don't know what to do i feel terrible cause i told him i wasn"t going to forgive him and I been praying for him I don't want to see him get hurt or lost again and I don't think he friends will let him around me and he so scared of me now and I'm scared of him but I do like him more then friend a lot and pains me right now he confused about stuff but inorgeing him I thought it was helping him but I think it making it worse and right I"m hurting i really don"t know what to do when he first meet he just was flying over he love struck with me just to see me now it nothing anymore and all I want to do is cry and cry please someone help I need help on this on what to do I tried everything but I feel this is hopeless I can"t help i feel for him i'm sorry i had posted this before but i didn"t realize I made errors I'm so sorry but please help
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 09:58 PM
    Why is he afraid of you and you him? Do you see him at church? What happened that you don't speak any more?

Nov 26, 2012, 06:51 AM
    Because he yelled me he was in the army and has scary army voice and he called me annoying and negative and for odd reason he said I give him the evil the eyes which I don't I see him in church every Sunday he won't even look over to were I'm siting anymore.. and my so called friend said she like he want nothing to do with you now.. and us not speaking it just to everyone around are personaltys don t match I don't know I think his friends are talking to him too much and giving me a bad name to me I find all this hopeless but I don't know I can't shake it he kissed me and it felt so real and different maybe that why I can't leave this alone I feel it so right maybe I need to come out la la land
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2012, 06:53 AM
    Control what you can control in life. You cannot now nor will you ever be able to control how he feels. If he doesn't want any sort of a relationship, accept that, and move on. Don't let it impact other aspects of your life.

Nov 26, 2012, 08:48 AM
    I don't know what he wants he doesn't know what he wants at all but he shouldn't never kissed me he should just stay a friend I just understand I have male friends and never did this we usely play video games go out to dinner movies the mall and that's mostly it I don't know I guess he done with me
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 09:33 AM
    How old are you and how old is he?
    If he is not talking to you the only thing you can do is accept the fact that he does not want to have anything to do with you. It does not matter what you think.
    You need to get past this.

Nov 26, 2012, 10:35 AM
    I'm 25 he's 28
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 10:38 AM
    I thought you were much younger.
    You need to let this go.

Nov 26, 2012, 10:40 AM
    And reason why he wants nothing to do with I push him away because he want those friend who talk bad about I just said let him fall on his face he lost the best thing

Nov 26, 2012, 10:42 AM
    I know need to let it go I'm sorry if I'm being a pain it just bothered me
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 11:01 AM
    You're not being a pain to me, it's just you can't tell him who he can be friends with. He is a grown man. It's his life, his choices.
    Do you have hobbies, things you enjoy doing, other friends? Stay busy, this will take your mind off him.

Nov 26, 2012, 11:38 AM
    yes true it hurt so much I'm tried of feeling depressed and wanting to avoid church and people at church are now looking at me weird like something wrong with me I just feel lately like I want to hide and so mad at the world I feel like my world just went boom and blew up I don't feel like my old self anymore =(... I'm trying find something to do and start a new hobbies and get out and see the world and new to get a new life
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 12:12 PM
    Why do you feel people at church are looking at you weird? Do they know all about this? Just ignore them. If they are truly good people they will not judge you.
    Why are you feeling mad at the world?

Nov 26, 2012, 12:43 PM
    Some do know about this one friend told me about it and me mad at world it just I wish I stop meeting this weridos
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
    Where are you meeting these guys. Maybe you need to change that.

Nov 26, 2012, 01:21 PM
    I don't know they chase me and I think oo maybe he the one this when I need a frying pan to the back my head lol
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 01:24 PM
    Maybe they sense a vulnerability in you. You don't have to respond to a guy just because he chases. You are in control of who you allow to catch you.

Nov 26, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Yes very true.. and I can be very vulnerable and naïve and dumb I guess this why I keep getting hurt
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 26, 2012, 03:28 PM
    You've got to use your head, not your heart. Have more confidence in yourself, then guys are less likely to take advantage.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Need advice [ 4 Answers ]

How do you postpone a wage garnishment and stop harassment??

Need Advice. [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone I need you help well I've been texting someone now for at least 2 months and I'm starting to get feelings for him but don't no if he feels the same for me! While we've been texting he hasent said enything regarding a relationship! I want to tell him but scared I'm of being knocked...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search