Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Wi fi not recognized
    I have 2 routers in different buildings. One router is recognized by my iPhone, iPad and laptop. The other router is recognized by iPad and laptop but neither iPhone gets connected. Any think why this might be?
    rodzillaj3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Mar 4, 2013, 06:38 AM
    Possibly the encryption type. I'm not sure what type of encryption the iPhone is capable of and what the routers are using?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drive not recognized [ 2 Answers ]

XP-SP3 I installed a second internal HDD to merge 2 partitions using Acronis Disk Director. After the merge, it showed a single partition within Disk Director. At this point, I probably should have formatted the partition while it was still visible in disk Director, but had to leave, so I...

IE 8 not recognized [ 1 Answers ]

My company has a web app that only runs on IE 5 or higher. It is compatible w/IE 8. We have hundreds of users using IE 8 w/o any problems. But, we have 2 users that have IE 8. When they go to log into the App they get the message that they must have IE5 or later installed. For some reason their...

How do you get recognized for anything [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know how to get recognized! I play softball and I sing in my spare time, I'm only in seventh grade! I need help!

How to get recognized as a singer [ 10 Answers ]

Well, I live in Nebraska, I'm 11 years old, and in 6th grade. I absolutely LOVE singing. When I say my night prayers, I always add that I want to be a singer when I grow up. I am in my church choir, I am also in my All City Girl's Choir. I have been in 2 local plays, and I dance. But, my life long...

View more questions Search