Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom Madison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 01:39 PM
    Need light fixture for a obsoleted Progress Lighting 3 circuit track lighting system
    I have an operating Progress Lighting 3 circuit tracking system that has one broken light fixture of its seven fixtures that are still operating.I need a replacement fixture since one is broken. Where can I try to get one? Thanks, Tom Madison
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2012, 01:41 PM
    Ebay or Craigslist. Might be easier and cheaper to replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Track lighting fixture - 610543 [ 3 Answers ]

We recently moved into a house in which there is track lighting in the bathroom, and one of the light fixtures transformers no longer works - it is only from 2008, should this happen already? We need a replacement part, and the # is 610543. Any suggestions?

Is there a reset button for my 5 light track lighting system? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Replaced 2 blown lights. 12 v and 20 watt each and they worked fine, but sometime later in the day my power blew in my kitchen, where my system is and after I reset my electrical box - everything worked except my overhead kitchen track lighting. Any ideas? Was hoping to take out all 5...

Track lighting fixture removal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to remove one of the light heads (fixtures) from the track in my kitchen. I didn't install it, and it doesn't seem to be an easy process. Any thoughts? j-

TRACK lighting fixture [ 12 Answers ]

I need to remove a fixture from my track lighting. I understand they are installed with a spring based mechanism. I can not seem to figure out how to uninstall. The system has been in place for over seven years and there may be some grit that prevents me from removing the fixture. Also, I don't...

Removing Fluorescent for New Track Lighting Fixture [ 1 Answers ]

After cutting power and removing the fluorescent light fixture I noticed the old fluorescent unit was wired directly to the main wire, bypassing the box previously installed in the ceiling. No ground had been connected either. Now I want to install the new track lighting fixture, but want to...

View more questions Search