Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pg4uk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 01:11 PM
    Old Christmas Movie: Boy burns letter in open fire?
    Hi all

I've been trying to remember a Christmas film I saw a few years ago in which a boy's parents split up (I think) around Christmas Eve and the boy says that Christmas is ruined forever and throws his Christmas List into an open fire. The ashes rise up the chimney, and then as they go up into the air, a gloved hand (Father Christmas) catches them.

Any ideas sincerely appreciated.

Regards,

Paul

Check out some similar questions!

A barn catches on fire & he burns his hands getting horses out... what's the movie ? [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is that a barn catches on fire with horses & a boy burns his hands trying to get them out... The horse listings to music while racing to help him go faster & win

Open Letter to your 'Ex' [ 257 Answers ]

I was thinking, for those of you, who still have some residual feelings, about the breakup of your relationship, what do you think about, posting an open letter to your Ex (leaving their name out of course) right here. Get out all those emotions you are keeping in, ask those questions that are...

How to write a thank you letter in newspaper for all help in loss of my home in fire? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a senior citizen and I lost my home in a house fire, it was a total loss. I had no insurance and also received 2nd degree burns. I would like to thank the volunteer fire departments and the ambulance personel and the ones who came forward with clothing and household items and monetary...

Trying to find an old b&w movie where this couples farm burns down. [ 0 Answers ]

The wife thinks the husband is having an affair with this rich farm owner but he really buys the farm from her and in the end the wife leaves the husband and writes 'i'm through' on the wall and comes back when she haves her baby.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.