Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkilroy1965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Heil gas furnace no heat
    Our Heil gas furnace and central air were installed in 2004. Last summer the a/c quit working, I replaced the thermostat, which did not solve problem. A serviceman replaced a part on the outside unit & also the 5 amp fuse on the furnace circuit board( I know this because the old one was left on top of unit). A few weeks ago we turned on the furnace, fan runs but no heat. I replaced the igniter assembly & made sure everything was clean including vacuum hose going into motor. There is no diagnostic code on smart valve, light is solid green. Any ideas on what else I could try? Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? [ 0 Answers ]

How to wire my greentek hrv to kicks on the furnace fan on low of a heil furnace? I had a airconditioner installed in August and for some reason they unhook my hrv so now the hrv turns on but doesn't request the furnace fan to come on. So now it's not circulating the air in my house properly. I...

Heil Gas Furnace, No heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 13 year old Heil Natural Gas Furnace does not heat up. Model NTC6075FBA1 75,000 BTU , The Piolt light is always lit and the blower comes on but there is no heat only cool air. Besides the Flame sensor and or control board that may cause the no heat problem...

No heat from vents Heil , after putting in new thermostat furnace will not turn on [ 14 Answers ]

New 100,000 80% Heil furnace put in 12-19-1997 - no heat coming out of the vents. Diagnosis from 2 different people was : 1. trace the wiring from the thermostat and the blower, because the blower works, but there is no heat so somehow the thermostat is not sending the message to the...

Heil Furnace No heat, Blower Runs Contantly [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Heil gas furnace SP80 with electronic hot surface ignition. The burners are not working, but the blower is running constantly, even if the thermostat is on the off position. I have tried to reset the unit, but it doesn't work. I had a technician come out and he got it to work for 20...

Heil Furnace - No response when calling for heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old 90% efficient Heil Furnace. I get no response when I call for heat. (the "blower only" setting works fine.) I have confirmed that it is not the thermostat and that the fan control board has power. The gas valve light pulsates to indicate that it is OK. The lead that goes to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.