Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbishop8668 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 09:42 PM
    How can I get a car donated to my family
    My vehichles have both broken down and my wife and I are on SSDI and need a car but cannot afford payments. We are not looking for anything great , just something that runs good perhap a small 4 door suv.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Call your public library's reference desk to ask about area groups in your village, township, or county that do this sort of thing. Or there may be a national group they can connect you to. They will have contact names and phone numbers. If you get no results, post here again and let me know.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 02:58 AM
    There are few groups that do this, most charities that get donated cars sell them to use the money to help people.

Also do you have money for insurance, gas, repairs if you get a car ? Have you talked to the religious group of your choice, since there is where most of this happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a car be donated to me? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I see about getting a car donated to me.?

How can I get a car donated to me? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in need of a vehicle I'm out of work right now I'm a stay at hom mom I need to find a car my 2 yr old daughter has seziures she has dr appointment out of town I'm really in need of one

How can I get a car donated to me [ 1 Answers ]

I am 56 years old. I have driven for 40 years with no car accidents, until this year. I have a small problem with low blood sugar. I had not eaten. I had a car and it was totaled. I live alone and support myself. Now I can't get a car with collision. I purchased a 1984 s10 truck. It has so...

How to get a donated car? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm a single parent and I'm trying to get a car so I can get me and my child from A to B. The only thing is I have very little cash. What do I do?

View more questions Search