Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moonman1099 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 08:09 PM
    Furnace Help
    My furnace is a ducane forced hotair It has been starting then stopping sometime this happens several times before it actually turns on any suggestion will help I have vaccumed out the furnace and changed the air filter I am going to replace the oilfilter next.

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier furnace: limit switch fault furnace has ignition but blower will not come on? [ 2 Answers ]

Board says it is a limit switch fault Furace goes into pre ignition, fan comes on and sometimes even the main burner ignites, but the blower will not come on... is this the blower motor or could this be a switch somewhere?

Bryant furnace showing code 12-blower on after power up. Furnace won't start. Why? [ 0 Answers ]

Blower motor on all the time. No heat from furnace. Why?

Intertherm furnace e2eb-017hb runs briefly, shuts off, then furnace just clicks [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Intertherm furnace, e2eb-017hb. It comes on briefly, blows warm air, then shuts off, and a clicking sound comes from the coil contacts area. I have tested the t-stat, and also replaced a coil contact, thinking that was the problem. I would appreciate any help on what to do next.

Add on coal/wood furnace thermostat wiring for 2 zone house with oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Harman wood / coal furnace model SF-2500 (forced hot air system) and am tying into my existing forced hot air oil furnace 2 zone system and do not know how to tie into the existing thermostats and zones. I wish to still use the 2 separate zones for the bedrooms and the main body of...

Furnace not heating the house. Damper on the furnace not opening. Motor then shuts. [ 4 Answers ]

My forced-air furnace is not working correctly. The gas works heating the air in the furnace, but When the motor starts the damper doesn't open and the Motor shut down. I need suggestions?:mad:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.