Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLLyriC Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Increased inspiration,awareness, logical thinking, presence of humor after a hangover
    O.K. I've done some research here and there of alcohol drinking and hangovers in overall. That's because today I had a really tough hangover after long party night (it may be my first hangover, I can't tell). Now I'm sober, but I realized something really strange. I may be odd, and I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but as soon as I got sober I (including some friends too) realized that in some way, I got more inspiration to do things, I was more active in chatting with people (I usually am a person of less words), I got drastically increased sense of humor, until even my a colleague of mine begged me to stop telling jokes because he was laughing too much, it hurt. I even did some math brain teasers (ok, this I have to admit: I am good at math ;) ) and I had no problems in solving them (and by problems I mean the amount of time in solving them).
    This is stupid to say and contradictive too, but I think after the hangover my mind got cleared up, and I was more able to concentrate and focus on one thing at a time rather than on much garbage stuff in my head.In other words thinking less, but effective.
    I don't know what this is, so that's why I am asking, and if this has ever occurred to anyone else let me know your experience. (or maybe I am the only one having these alcohol drinking positive side effect syndromes :D). Anyway let me know what you think. Lastly, always remember: half drunk is always a waste of money"... hiccup.

And for you wondering, YES it is a long title for a question. :)

Check out some similar questions!

How long can symptoms of a hangover last? [ 2 Answers ]

I went out with the girls on Friday night. I had about 3 glasses of margatitas and 2 beers. It is now Monday night and I still do not feel quit right. My head is very dizzy feeling.

The cure for an economic hangover [ 3 Answers ]

If economists ruled the world we would all be very conservative Jessica Irvine

Substantial Presence Test - Days of presence under B1 status with no taxes filed . [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, If I take into account my stay in the US on B1 (business/visitor visa) status then I feel I qualify for being a Resident. However, I did not file any taxes before (I was specifically asked by my employer not to). Now I'm on H1B (since July 2007) and have filed through TaxAct online...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.