Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babypandanderso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Complete Return of Superman and Doomsday Death of Superman
    I have a 3 ring binder (superman... It was made for the cards) and it has the complete collection of both the death and return. It even has all the little collector pins and tattoos that came with the cards. How much is this worth?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 24, 2012, 05:32 PM
    Probably very little. I have all the original stuff still sealed in their plastic black and white sleeves for the death and return issues... never opened. Big deal. Millions of them were printed and don't hold much value.
    babypandanderso Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 12:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Probably very little. I have all the original stuff still sealed in their plastic black and white sleeves for the death and return issues....never opened. Big deal. Millions of them were printed and don't hold much value.
    Ok cool! Thanks for the help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Return of Superman trading cards [ 1 Answers ]

Have these trading cards that are 1993 return of superman and can't find out much they are worth. I did find a couple of the cards and they seem they might be worth a little

Superman unamerican [ 36 Answers ]

Superman has resigned but has he left the country? The icon and epitamy of american manhood has resigned. No more will he fight for the american way, which is just as well, as the american way has become assassination of its political enemies, We can expect that the treatment handed out to OBL will...

Superman [ 3 Answers ]

Superman is at rest in space when he throws an asteroid that has more mass than he does. Which moves more faster, Superman, the asteroid, or both at the same speed.

View more questions Search