Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troidski Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2012, 05:48 AM
    Noma 52-2542-4 manual
    No no , there's 2 black wires wrapped around one another, and another black one on its one... I got 3 individiual wires. 2 black.. one green. Not sure what to do
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2012, 06:34 PM
    Ok... relax. That is a very BASIC thermostat. It either opens the black wires or shorts them. It's rated for high voltage in order to control electric type heaters.

If you remove your thermostat it is probably wired with two wires. If it actually uses more then two wires you can not use this thermostat.

Take one of your wires and connect it to either black wire
    Take your other wire and connect it to the other black wire.

If the thermostat is mounted to a metal box then you will connect that green wire to the metal box or to the ground wire inside that box. Otherwise... don't use the green wire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma air conditioner manual [ 3 Answers ]

I've lost the manual for my 2008 or 2009 Noma 5200 BTU air conditioner and I can't remember what all the buttons do... and it's unseasonably warm here in Montreal. Can anyone help? Many thanks.

Noma air conditioner manual [ 0 Answers ]

I have a portable AC 10,000 BTU that I bought in 2007 that has never worked properly. I have the roll out windows so bought a plexi glass to install in the window with a hole for the ventilation but am still unable to cool a room let alone the top floor. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank...

Noma ct08000 manual [ 0 Answers ]

I just inherited a Noma humidifier model CT08000 with no instructions. Anyone know how it works?

Noma timer Manual [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Noma light timer for outdoor christmas light but not the manual to set it. The product # is 052885 Noma timer. Would anyone out there have a copy? Thanks

Noma non-programmable thermostat 52-2542-4 [ 1 Answers ]

Can't get the furnace to run fan kicks in for 5 seconds then kicks out. Only instructions are to wire the new digital thermostat using the same two wires connected to the old thermostat (mercury). No reference to colors. There are only two black wire connections coming out of the back of the new...

View more questions Search