Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gibson hank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:39 AM
    Diagnostic lite says upper limit switch or gas relay bad how to check gas relay
    Gas package unit lites up and works about 2 minutes thenheat goes off diagnostic lite says upper limit switch or gas relay bad limit switch checks good where is gas relay

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between an inverse time relay and an instantaneous relay [ 0 Answers ]

Please explain to me the difference between an inverse time protection relay and an instantaneous protection relay?

Blower motor relay or limit switch? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a problem with my blower motor staying on or blowing continuiously, even when cold and as well when my thermastat is turned off. If I tap my limit switch the fan will shut off. I tested my relay and there was no continuity at that time. However when I pressed the reset several times and...

93 honda accord- what's the difference between a fuel pump relay and a main relay? [ 1 Answers ]

Starts, however it fails every few months. It intermittently just cranks and doesn't turn over. I believe it to be a fuel pump relay or a main relay. Which one could it be?

Wiring a relay to the boiler relay to have it regulate a circulation pump? [ 0 Answers ]

I added a radiant tubing to the foyer in my house from the basement. The supply and return of the old radiator now connect to the tubing under the floor. I have a pump and a relay set up, but the thermostat wire... I thought I could wire directly to the relay on the boiler. I'm at a loss as to...

1993 honda civic cx fuel pump relay replacement where is the relay [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fuel pump relay located on a 93 honda civic cx 1.5

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.