Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluehawaii9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 09:23 AM
    I don't know how my hamster died!
    My golden hamster, Fried Rice was crawling around on my floor and I was watching him. Suddenly, he fell onto his side and started twitching. Me and my cousin quickly got a stethoscope and we listened to his heartbeat, it was really fast. Suddenly he began opening and closing his mouth like a fish and his abdomen was heaving up and down. I cradled him in my arms, and he went limp and died with his eyes open. He was warm for a long time after his death. This happened yesterday- 11-22-12-Thanksgiving.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 09:42 AM
    How old was he? I'm sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to have a pet die.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My hamster died [ 1 Answers ]

Today in the afternoon my hamster died. She was suffering with wet tail since 1 week and had finished her antibiotic treatment , (that's all the doctor gave) and today had a heavy breathing . This afternoon we were on our way to the vet and before reaching the destination she passed away. All he...

My hamster died how [ 3 Answers ]

She was a year and a half only.She felt limp n cold and there was green stuff on her tummy.can anyone guess how it happened?

My hamster has died [ 6 Answers ]

My pet hamster died today, he was only 10 months old and seemed absolutely fine, happy and running about. I had not seen him for over a day so I checked his bed and he was there just curled up. I don't understand why he has gone, I don't think he had wet tail, can anyone help me, give me a possible...

Hamster died.why [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My hamster was found dead today. I am 12 and really upset I didn't do anything wrong. She had her water, food and tons of playthings she had everything. I only got her in August!! I really need to know why she just died. She was found in her bed just asleep but she did used to climb across...

View more questions Search