Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quindestroyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 08:25 AM
    She says she loves me but needs some time.
    Hi have met a girl recently, it’s about 3 month and we love each other. But before she met me she has a very very special friend. She has known him for 2 years and they have been hanging out very often since then.

Recently, the guy passed away then she started to become someone else. She often says she loves, misses me, and much more. Now, it all stopped. Then I ask her why, she said she needs some space and time. Our relation is not like before. Sometimes she doesn’t even text or call me. When I ask her 'do you still love me?' she would reply 'I love u very much '. When I ask her out, she will always refuse it. What should I do?
    Kkeell Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 12:50 PM
    What choice do you have. Tell her you love her and want to be there for her but the message your getting is to give her space. Tell her you are there for her when she is ready then give her space. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. What other choice is there.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Let her grieve on her own my friend, and stop pushing for romance and good times, and being so insecure about it, and selfish.

She aked for time and space... give it to her.
    Jwr5885 Posts: 20, Reputation: 10

Nov 24, 2012, 12:59 AM
    Grieving is a process I've lost a lot of people close to me and I've learned that everyone grieves in their own way. Some people can't be alone and other people want nothing more than to be alone. If she tell you she loves you very much trust her. And be there for her and maybe do something nice that would cheer her up and think of you such as flowers or a card via mail. That way she still has her space and knows that you're there for her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend loves me but says he needs some time alone [ 4 Answers ]

We have been together for a year and a half. He has been through a bad divorce and is a bit jaded. We have had a little bumps in the road in our relationship and broke up once before briefly for a month but he came back saying he missed me and wanted to be together. We spent the summer together at...

A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also [ 2 Answers ]

A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?

Girlfriend says she loves me and needs time? What does that mean? [ 34 Answers ]

My girlfriend of a year and two months has broken up with me. It's been almost two weeks since she's broken up with me and she say's that she just needs time and that she doesn't know what she wants right now. Every now and then she would text me that she misses me and that she loves me. Just last...

Why can't he tell me he loves me when he shows me all the time he does [ 10 Answers ]

This might sound silly but I really don't know what to do, me and my boyfriend have been dating for over a year now. We get on great, everything is going good we have been through a lot together and he is always there for me and treats me like a princess. The only thing is he doesn't love me he has...

She says she needs Time, buts says she loves me [ 1 Answers ]

I was going out with this girl for a couple of months, now I no that it doesn't seem like a long time but we just clicked. We stated talking on myspace, then I was over her house the next day. We didn't do anything just talked and watched movies. Which was nice. And a couple of days later, it was...

View more questions Search