Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smittydive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 07:00 AM
    Why a emachine computer will not turn on
    I have a Emachine E T1810 computer. It suddenly turned off and will not start again. I have checked all cables, pressed start button. Nothing. Won't turn on at all. Any suggestions?
    Mister Fox Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Take it to a support center

(do not go to GeekSquad, they are a scam)
    ComputerHelpers Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2012, 10:07 AM
    This may provide some answers for you
    http://support.emachines.com/em/driver/dt/et1810.html
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 25, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Do you hear anything?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 25, 2012, 07:35 PM
    How old is this machine?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My computer will not turn on [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the major issue. I bought a computer cpu from the brand pluto from singapore 2years back, now when I use it, when I turn it on everything lights up except the green light indicating cpu activity, but no image is shown on my monitor, white states no input detected. It is only after I...

Computer won't turn on [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my computer yesterday from my mother inlaw. She just got I back from being fixed. I don't know what was wrong with it then, but it turned on fine last night. Now I tried to turn it on and the light on the tower is yellow not green and the monitor light just keeps flashing what. I tried...

Should I turn off my computer [ 4 Answers ]

Should I turn my computer off at night to save energy? Or does turning it off every night wear out the hardware?

Computer will not turn off [ 5 Answers ]

My computer Dell (almost 2 years old) will not log off or turn off. Last night I clicked turn off computer and it made a little noise but did not shut down. Then I tried logging off but still nothing, I even tried double clicking and still nothing. Other than that it works fine. Also I can press...

Computer does not turn on? [ 2 Answers ]

My Compaq presario 2100 and a while ago I got the power plug fixed and the battery did not charge so I bought a new battery after I installed the new power port and I put the battery in to the computer and it charged and the next day I was ripping music on to it and the icon that was supposed to be...

View more questions Search