Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smartjazz Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 03:28 AM
    What Is Physics-Engine (Box2D)?
    Hello friends. Today while I was reading an article on 3d game application of Android platform and I got a word Physics-Engine (Box2D) which is a feature of AndEngine.

So my question is can anyone please tell me what is that? Thanks in advance.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 23, 2012, 03:44 AM
    Let me google that for you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sears Craftsman lawn mower, honda engine, engine starts then shuts off [ 1 Answers ]

Mower starts on first pull then dies when choke returns to normal. Mower has only been used twice

HELP! 1991 honda civic check engine light and engine sputtering [ 19 Answers ]

1991 Civic EX. I was driving along today and all of a sudden the engine cuts out, check engine light comes on and sputters and is running rough. I'm thinking something fuel related, as I have had intermittent problems getting it started over the past 6 months (3 or 4 times) where it cranks but acts...

Engine dies while driving and engine doesn't turn on restart honda 98 civic [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 civic lx with a manual and tonight I was driving and the car just turn off on me while driving at 70km/h in 4th gear. Then tried boosting the battery but every time I tried to start it the engine didn't even turn at all. Some possiblilities I thought of was that the battery is...

My 16 hp vanguard engine made a terrible racket inside the engine no longer runs, why [ 2 Answers ]

Mower was running fine, started making a noise inside engine, lost power, noise returned, and engine died. No longer will start, just spins. Is the engine trashed or possibly fixable?

View more questions Search