Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiff_198824 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 08:43 PM
    I have a huge bruise that turned into 3 huge brusies on thigh what could this be?
    In the last week my original huge bruise has spread and now have 3 huge itchy bruises with small red bumps on some of them. I also have other smaller burises on my other leg and arms. What could this possibly be? I don't remember hitting anything to cause 3 huge bruises.. It's like they multiply every day.. Should I be concerned? Also, I have had an ongoing headache, but that has been going on for a while and could be unrelated.
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 22, 2012, 08:57 PM
    I would be concerned. What caused the original bruise?
    Some people bruise really easily. My mother, for instance, can bump into a door and look like she was beaten with a baseball bat. However, since you're here asking about it, I would guess that's not the case for you. Spontaneously spreading bruises are not normal. I would get to a doctor before this gets any worse.

Good Luck!
    tiff_198824 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 09:04 PM
    [QUOTE=kmcar529;3331322]
    Well, I'm only 24 and this bruise just popped out of nowhere.. I know I couldn't of hit anything to cause a bruise that big without noticing. It's been a week now and have developed 2 more huge bruises in the same area that have red bumps and itch. It's freaking me out pretty bad because the possible causes I have researched have not been good.. Cancer, bloodclot... No good.. Really hoping I'm just being paranoid and find out its nothing big. :(
    kmcar529 Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Nov 22, 2012, 09:36 PM
    I would go to a doctor as soon as you can. No one here can tell you what it is for sure, and it doesn't sound like something to mess around with. Whatever it is seems to be spreading, so don't wait. If it turns out to be nothing, then you'll have peace of mind. If it is serious, then your doctor can help you from there. I really hope everything works out! Keep us posted. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is only 11 and is already huge! [ 1 Answers ]

My 11 year old boy Is 5 foot 11 and wears size 12 men shoes, weighs 250 pounds. What the heck is going on?

Huge Gap between H1 and SSN [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My wife got her H1 approved starting Oct 2008. However, we were not able to apply her SSN due to some circumstances. Now, we are almost in the middle of January 2009. I am really concerned as to what happens now. Can she apply for SSN? Is she out of status? Her employer has not generated...

How can I get huge!now! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I only weigh 4 1/2 stone and I'm desperat to gain weight please help me!

My Belly's buldging, thigh's are huge, upper arms turned into sausage [ 1 Answers ]

THANKS FOR READING Well last year I was a good weight, 110. This year I am a whopping 140:eek:!! I just need a good diet. Something real, that I don't have to pay a million bucks for! Any ideas? I am good with sticking to something that I really believe will work;)

I need huge help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm making a project for my school and I need to know some things about electrical subjects. 1- what's a 1900 box? 2- what's a j box? 3- what's EMT? 4- how many general circuits in a residential kitchen, what size wire, and how many amps per circuit? 5- if you found a yellow, orange, or...

View more questions Search