Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dgoad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Parts diagram for 1996 F250 drivers side door latch
    I need to see how the door latch works for 1996 F250 drivers side door to try to open it.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2012, 09:14 PM
    I have found many videos on YouTube centered on topics like this.

Also there are pay videos you can purchase.. (I spent $3 on one for a newer Trail Blazer.. it was exactly what I needed,to SEE the process being done.well worth the money)

Otherwise,seek a Chilton's repair guide at the local Autozone or big auto stores, or the Library,they have almost all the repair guides there,and you can make copies of the parts you want.(Library only,our parts stores don't have machines for public use.. )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove 2000 explorer door on drivers side [ 0 Answers ]

Have removed the watershgield, and cover. Need to know how to remove wiring harness to attach to new door

1996 dodge ram 1500 radiator leaking on drivers side how do I fix [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1996 dodge ram 1500 and the radiator is leaking on the bottom drivers side where you can't see it does anyone know how I would fix it, and it only blows out luke warm air through the heater could it be that the radiator needs to be flushed

Dryer Door Latch [ 1 Answers ]

How do you change the door latch on a Kenmore HE2 Gas Dryer? Do I have to unscrew the back of the door to acess the part?

How to remove drivers side door panel on 04 mercury mounaineer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I own a 2004 mercury mountaineer and recently had the drivers side mirror damaged. I ordered and received a new one but am having trouble installing it. Question? How do you remove the drivers side door panel on 2004 mercury mountaineer? Have exausted all inquiries online for answers. Any help...

1998 Toyota Camry inside door handle drivers side [ 6 Answers ]

The plastic trim frame around the door handle on my 1998 Toyota Camry is cracked. How big of a repair/replacement job is it

View more questions Search