Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rbrinkley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Evcon furnace Model # DGAAO56BDTBJ
    Furnace burner will not always fire up, and blows cold air, sometimes it fires works fine for a few days, and then will come on and not fire up. Please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon furnace model no. DGU10014UB troubleshooting [ 11 Answers ]

Coleman furnace referenced in subject line ignites, getting gas, blower starts, runs for a couple minutes, unit shuts down, red LED light on board blinks ten times. Anyone know the code for this repair? I'm FREEZING! :(

Colmen Evcon Furnace Model # DGAH056BBSA [ 19 Answers ]

I have attempted resetting the furnace a few times, each time it lights for about two seconds and then goes out. It repeats the process two more times after that but only without igniting. Then the diagnostic light starts flashing and remains flashing until reset. I know because I sat there and...

Coleman evcon furnace model # EB178 [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn the thermostat in the auto side nothing happens but when in the manual (ON) position the furnace works. What do you think my problem is. I replaced a blower relay that was humming but that didn't seem to do the trick.

A model DGAD Evcon Furnace blew a 3 amp fuse [ 1 Answers ]

When I put the fuse back, the 120/24 volt transformer sparked and threw the breaker. Would I be safe putting in a new transformer? It had no lights blinking because the breaker blew.

Evcon mobile home furnace model 7970-856-e? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the cooling cfm for this furnace?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.