Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fm100045 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 04:08 PM
    hydoponic plants
    How many times should I add nutrient solvent to my plants in my hydrophonic garden and what is the perfect doze or concentration percentage to add to each plant ?
    Knowing that I added 2g of micro nutrient powder and 3g of macro nutrient powder on 3 L of mineral water how often should I add more solvent ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 22, 2012, 04:36 PM
    Do you mean 'hydroponic'? Anything you are adding the way of nutrients, is on the bottle of nutrients per volume. I am not going to figure it out for you not knowing the bottles you have of nutrients with instructions.
    AROCLOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2014, 08:09 AM
    What trailing plant (perhaps 80 mm high) in eastern Pennsylvania has an orangish five-petaled flower (~ 3mm wide) with paired 12 mm long entire leaves, and square sided stem? This plant is found in lawns, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plants [ 9 Answers ]

I have a question regarding plants: Can you help me come up w/ some products that are sold at the grocery store that are NOT plants or derived directly or indirectly from plants. Exclude glass and metal.

Do fake plants in the office affect productivity as much as real plants? [ 3 Answers ]

Do fake plants in the office affect productivity as much as real plants?

Plants are disappearing [ 1 Answers ]

Newly planted veggies are disappearing one-by-one, root mass and all. Since the size of the plant is much larger than a vole I don't think voles are pulling the entire plant into their tunnels. My vole experience is that they cut the plant off at the base and when it begins to wilt I notice the...

Plants [ 1 Answers ]

How does the mass of a plant increase with its growth

Plants [ 1 Answers ]

Why have flowering plants been so successful in surviving in a variety of habitats?

View more questions Search