Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plaiboi Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 01:27 PM
    Nutrition
    Hello everyone.

I've recently started boxing. I've had two fights and I train 5 - 6 days per week. It's going really well and I feel great.

I wondered if there are any boxers or anyone with any knowledge on nutrition who could give me advice on my diet.

Maybe a typical boxer's daily menu perhaps. I'm a vegetarian though so I don't eat meat or fish but I do eat eggs and use meat substitutes.

Also, I've been told by one person- a personal trainer- to take protein shakes but I was told by a different one, not to bother with them as he's dead against them. So I don't know whether they're good or not so good..

Anyway, any information, advice or tips on any aspect of boxing training and nutrition would really be appreciated.

I'm going to have a look through the site now for any other threads on this topic... I'm new here though so just getting the hang of it.

Thank you :-)

Check out some similar questions!

Baby nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the quanity of fluid including formula for a 8mnth old baby?

Nutrition [ 4 Answers ]

Calculate the actual number of Kcal provided if diet consists of: 55% CHO, 15% protein, 30%fat and the total Kcal is 2200.

Deer nutrition [ 3 Answers ]

What are favorite foods for deer in nature and what might attract deer to graze on our propertyÉ

Nutrition [ 4 Answers ]

What level of calories would you recommend for a guy in his mid-forties, minimally active, who must lose weight ?

Nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My question goes thus ,is vulture a saprophyte and why .please be elaborate. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.