Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sndiesue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2012, 12:55 PM
    Where is the igniter located on a coleman Evcon wall heater?
    The igniter has gone out on my heater, but I don't know where it is located to replace it. I don't know wher the color code diagnostic blinking system is either. Can you help? I have gone two winters with no heat because I cannot afford to get it fixed. Hopefully it is an easy replacement so I can do it myself.
    PJmax Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2012, 06:34 PM
    There should be some kind of access door on the front. If you can't get it open you shouldn't be servicing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman evcon heater will not engage [ 0 Answers ]

Motor is running, but I can hear it trying to engage, but it does not. Have turned off and on again waiting several minutes in between. Have run blower manually, pressed the what I assume to be the ignite button, with black cap on it. It is -8 out without windchill from what I have heard, coldest...

Coleman Evcon Heater [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon heater/ model DGU08012UB. The flame comes on for a few seconds and then it turns off. Then cool air blows out. This process continues. Can anyone help me with fixing this issue. Is it a common issue? Thanks for your help.

Coleman Evcon Heater/Ac unit fan is very noisy [ 2 Answers ]

I am a recently widowed Social Security recipient and hubby did everything so I'm lost. In my mobile home the Coleman Evcon Heater/air conditioner fan is rattling when it comes on. Both the heat and AC work fine but the fan is getting louder. It may just need tightening but I don't know how to...

How to fix the furnace(Heater) of Coleman Evcon [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how pinpoint the problem that I have about the heating system? All of sudden the system does not ignite and no gas coming through the valve. I guess that igniter and valve controller might be the case.But I am not sure what part should be replaced.

Coleman Evcon Furnace igniter [ 1 Answers ]

We have had to replace the igniter in our furnace at least 4 times in a little over a year. What could be making them burn out? We had two go out in just one weeks time! This was 12-25-07. We had a new one installed late April of this year so it wasn't used that much. We turned the furnace on last...

View more questions Search