Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancer1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2005, 12:20 AM
    PS2 game questions...
    Can anyone tell me which of these 2 PS2 games are better and more fun to play. Either Splinter Cell or Metal Gear Solid? (Splinter Cell has not come out yet) I want to rent it before buying it, and want to rent the better of the two.

I've been told that Metal Gear Solid is a somewhat difficult game, and Metal Gear Solid 2 is a pain in the en .

Also, I have DDR Maxx2, and DDR pads that you use on the carpet. I have one of the DDR pads and my boyfriend has the other. (That doesn't really matter), but we play DDR a lot, and lately when we jump/step on the arrows it says boo, or almost, but we completely fit the arrows together. Is there anything we can do to stop this problem, without having to buy new DDR pads?

Please send any information back.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 19, 2005, 04:35 AM
    I don't think there is much difference in the games - they are both stealth based. I haven't played MGS so I can't say much about that game. The Splinter Cell games are good fun though and do look gorgeous. Like you said, try renting the games and see what you prefer.

As for the dance mats, make sure there are no creases across the arrows. A fold could be causing the mat to register a move. Also, make sure the pressure sensors haven't shifted. I have a couple of dance mats. They are still new but I can imagine they don't last long with the pounding they get given. Also remember some makes will be better than others. For example, I always find that unofficial controllers die a long time before their official counterparts.
    seaker Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2006, 09:58 AM
    METAL GEAR SOLID IS WAY BETTER because slinter cell the game is mostly in the dark (u can say this game is just PURE camping)

HOWEVER metal gear solid is funny, interesting and also better than slinter cell. And the game contiues on PLAYSTATION 3 as well how bad is that. :D.

Please comment on my behalf on this lol thxs :D
    Doll Face Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Yea I have to agree, metal gear solid is better I haven't played too much of this game but the parts of it I have played is pretty fun, I'm not a big fan of Splinter Cell
    As for your dance pads I'm guessing your going to have to buy new ones unless you know a place that can repair them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Need help in certain areas of my game. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 6''2 15 year old 157 pound SF/PF/C sophomore. I have a great post up game, just about no one can stop me when I get the ball down low. I have a great shot that can hit the 3 if needed. I'm a good defended who keeps players away from the hoop and gets a steal here and there. But here is...

I need help with game aggresiveness [ 4 Answers ]

Hey. I'm a gr 9 playing on an all gr 9 team. I play community ball as well. Community team is doing well, they say I'm doing good on post. My school 9 team is saying that I isn't aggressive. Its only one game in and they're acting likes its all my fault we lost. But I want to be more aggressive,...

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search