Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    UnderwaterSky Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Friend self harming, help please?
    Right so I have this friend. She's not a close friend I tell everything to. Just a joking friend I joke with. He likes my chemical romance and music like that. Before the half term last year (about june) she was wearing skirts and tights and I thought I could see scars and cuts, they Just looked like lines so I ignored it. After the held term in PE I saw scars and cuts littered up her arm. I don't think anyone else noticed, it's the first time I hadn't seen her with long sleeves on in PE, I just said it mist have been a cat (but inside I knew why it really was) I asked my best friend if sh saw them, she said no, I explains it all and she didn't believe me, so a few days later in PE my best friend (Kitty) saw the cuts on (Ella) kitty still was doubting my theory still. I left it alone for a few months, and she wore long sleeves, but yesterday, I saw a deeper, fresh big X on her wrist. It wa worse than the others. Still no one noticed, I only saw it when she was washing her hands in the bathroom.kitty just messages me and said another one of my friends was told by Ella that he did cut, and why. (partly because of a Boy but thus not the main reason)
    I don't know what to do, I've been through it myself but I don't want her to know that. And I won't be able to talk to Ella withought kitty now, probably. Also, I didn't want to confront her because when I I'd it it would've been the worst thing. I lied. I still do it. Just not on my arms. Please help me (and Ella)

Check out some similar questions!

Self Harming [ 2 Answers ]

I know someone that self harms not really badly but quite bad. Her friends arnt really paying attention> what do you think she should do?

Formatting C without harming D [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, while trying to format the boot partition (C) from partition D (where all my data is stored) something happened and the format process could not be completed. Since then I have no access to any of my hard disk's partitions. While trying to access them from the OS installation CD, it said...

Can anyone stop me from self harming? [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I'm 12 and I want to know how to stop self harming myself I just want to stop but I can't because of pain that I let owt though it so please can some one advise me how to stop?

My boyfriend is self harming [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 14 year old girl and I have been in a relasionship with this guy for about 6 mounths. A few weeks ago one of my best friends and my sister came up to me in school and told me I need to start talking to him more for a short while I gave up attempting to talk to him because he didn't seem...

Physically Harming [ 5 Answers ]

Has anyone ever been in the same room as someone being physically attacked and see the bruise?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.