Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grizzlybear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Rite Temp wiring Instructions
    I have a old mercury thermostat with 4 wires white on terminal w, red on terminal c , green on another c term. black on are term to be replaced by a rite temp model 6025 how do I wire ?
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 04:43 PM
    Can you go take a look inside the furnace cover and let me know what color wires are hooked to what terminals in there? This will be the easiest way for me to let you know how to wire your new stat. Also, let me know what teminals are on the new stat and we should be able to get this all wired up like it should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rite temp 6200 [ 0 Answers ]

We have a rite temp 6200 thermostat and wires aren't marked, colors are blue red yellow green and white. Where do they hook up on the thermostat. This is a heat pump.and there is a short jumper wire I do not know where to go with it.

Putting in new Rite Temp 6030 wiring issue [ 0 Answers ]

I currently have Honeywell RTH3100C, I am replacing with the programmable Rite Temp 6030. Out of the wall I have the following: W comes into aux and is jumped to E. Y to Y, G to G, O to O, R to R and B to C. On the Rite Temp I have from left to right c,b,o,w2,w,y,y2,rh,rc,g,a. Question is what...

Rite temp 6030 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a white- Rogers 1F82-261 Inc. is a six wire hookup the letters are C,which is blue. W2 which is a jumper that goes to E, which has tan, R,which has a red. G, which has a green. O,which has a orange y, which has a yellow. That I want to replace with a Ritetemp 6030 I did all the proper...

Rite temp thermostat wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an electric forced air furnace. The thermostat was not kicking on in the auto position. Had to put it in manual fan to get heat. Occasionally it would work in the auto position. Finally had an electrician replace it with a Rite Temp 6025 thermostat. It worked well for a week. Now...

Janitrol to Rite Temp thermostat wiring [ 6 Answers ]

I am changing a Janitrol mechanical thermostat to a Rite Temp 8085. And the heat Pump is a Goodman. The wires on my old thermostat are labeled G, Y, E,R,O,W,and C There is no E on the new thermostat. I have hooked the others to the corresponding letters on the new thermostat and left the brown E...

View more questions Search