Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvu1315 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 04:04 AM
    AttractivE for a mommy of 3?
    I have been through a lot in my life and a lot of men have put me down and told me I was not good enough. I now have a fiancé and we have 5 boys together 3 of which I gave birth too. I gained 102 pounds with my first 1 and 60 with the other 2... I never feel beautiful our sexy even though my fiancé tells me I am... I have huge trust issues and self image problems from all the stuff I've been put through it is hard for me to believe him. I just want some honest opinions on how I look from people that don't know me.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 04:29 AM
    Okay, we don't know you, so how can we give you honest opinions on how you look ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 04:36 AM
    Why does it matter what others think?

Some men only think 300 lb women are sexy. Other men only want 120 lb or less women.

Some men only Chinese women, others only black.

If your weight is a issue to you, then you do something about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a mommy. [ 6 Answers ]

I had a beautiful baby boy on Sept. 19th.. he is premature.. 11 weeks to be exact.. he is a little fighter.. I had some complactions and the dr didn't want to risk my life to carry him full term... but he is doing so wonderful.. breathing on his own and all.. he was born at 28 weeks and 3 days.. he...

Mommy's boy [ 10 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old little boy. He loves to follow me everywhere. I can't go anywhere without him. He cries if he can't see me. He'll always come to me and tell me he wants to see me. My boyfriend thinks I need to stop it that its not good to be a mommys boy. I like that he is a mommy's boy. Is it...

Mommy who needs to know [ 10 Answers ]

o.k so here is my story , when I was 17 I had a son I was really young ang hated his father , I lived with my grandma , and right after I had a baby my great grandfather died so my grandma couldn't help me so I moved in with baby dad and his family ,I really wasn't ready to be a mom , so I went out...

View more questions Search