Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Minx1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2012, 01:00 AM
    Snakes during floods
    Do snakes come out when there is a lot of rain?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 21, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Depends on where and what types of snakes. But if their area is being flooded they will often move like any other animal

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rainwater floods garage [ 1 Answers ]

My concrete driveway slopes down toward the house and levels out about 3 feet from the house. From the house it slopes very little toward this same spot. During heavy rains the water collects in this spot and comes in under my garage door. What is the best way to prevent this from happening without...

When we have extreme rain our house floods. [ 2 Answers ]

Please give me advice, if you can. I am so desperate. :o If we have a normal rain we have no problems. However, if we have flood warnings or it rains more than 1" in 1 hour we have a problems. The PROBLEM is we have a concrete hole 12 inches by 12 inches under our bathtub in the basement...

17.5 briggs floods [ 2 Answers ]

Am machanic, I believe muffler screen pluged. Removed pipe. Still fouls plug. Cleaned carb, changed coil (new) checked valves, new needle and seat, new jet. Changed carb, disambled engine, no problem with cam.

93 Civic floods [ 4 Answers ]

My 93 honda civic has a misfire and will start fine in cold weather, but when the engine gets warm and I turn it off, it won't start again, if I pull the spark plugs I find fuel and the engine has flooded out, I have to clean the plugs and re insert them to make it start. I've replaced the...

View more questions Search