Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    80sgirlsm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Kids movie from the 80's or 90's?
    This has been driving me insane! I remember these movies and can't find them anywhere. The names are on the tip of my tongue, but I can't seem to spit them out. Try to help me remember, please!! :)

1st movie: It wasn't animated... it was a version of sleeping beauty I think? I remember the girl going upstairs in and older castle-type building and pricking her finger on a sewing machine... she was later in a real glass casket. Hmmm... don't rememebr enough from that one. But I watched it in the late 80's early 90's.

2nd movie: It was also a non animated version... but, of snow white. I remember at one point the witch is in a tub filled with milk and stuff... I remember them pouring it it... and is drinking rum punch... At the end there's a white room with white faces popping out of the wall and then all the mirrors shatter as she's running through. In the beginning when she finds the dwarfs house she find bread and drinks out of one of those mug things with a metal lid... like old time mid evil type thing.

3rd movie: It was a funny looking movie... non animated as well. Very colorful and weird looking. I think shelley long or a woman that kind of looks like her was in it. She wore a tutu type skirt and tights all very colorful. Little miss muffet? I think there might have been different little storeid in it... humpty dumpty too??
    entertainmentjunkie Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 01:39 AM
    The 3rd movie... I've seen it before... little richard is in there too... 3 blind mice... AGGGGHHHH... can't think of title...
    80sgirlsm Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 09:24 AM
    YESS!! Thank you... I'll try to look something up. Little Richard was in it, I completely forgot! Maybe someone else can help.

I FOUND IT!! Mother Goose Rock N Rhyme (1990). Now I just need to find the other 2. Thanks a bunch Entertainmentjunkie!

And in reply to the Men in Black 2... Men in black wasn't even out when these movies were. MIB2 was probably over a decade after them. But, thanks for trying.

One of the first 2 movies might have been called rosebud? Or the girls name was rosebud?:confused:
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Mar 31, 2007, 12:50 PM
    The sleeping beauty movie is the MGM/UA Home Video version of sleeping beauty. It's just called "sleeping beauty" but the girls name was rosebud. And I love mother goose rock n rhyme. It had shelly duval not shelly long. I just watched it the other day.
    Lemonpuff50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2011, 09:21 PM
    I remember sleeping beauty. Wish they would bring it out on DVD. Remember 2 dwarfs living in a tree in the garden and one had to go get ingredients to make a potion to make the queen pregnant. He had to get snow from a mountain, juice from 3 apples and moss from a tree that he couldn't reach so he cut it off the sleeping farmers face lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's kids TV show [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this show for so long. It was my favourite when I was younger and nobody knows what I'm talking about! The theme song says something like "and now more tales of ovid video" it has a white animal with a red and blue toucan beak and a purple kangaroo and a...

Another late 80's/early 90's kids movie. [ 3 Answers ]

I used to go to a day care center and they would play this movie frequently. I can't remember very well, but it was about a group of bugs trying to defend their city from red ants or something. The only other thing I can really remember was that it had an old, grumpy spider character and this fat...

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

View more questions Search