Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhartranft Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 01:00 PM
    What else can I do with a braciole cut of beef besides stuff it?
    I have a cut of beef for braciole but my husband does not like meat rolled and stuffed (don't ask, he's really picky!). Any ideas what else I can do with this cut of beef?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 02:04 PM
    Isn't flank steak used for braciole? How about fajitas?
    lhartranft Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2012, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by aliseaodo View Post
    isn't flank steak used for braciole? How about fajitas?
    Thank you, this is perfect!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2012, 07:39 AM
    Another idea is to cross score it and grill. While trilling warm 2 cups of red wine a tablespoon of butter and chopped green onions. Bring to slow boil. When steak is done, pour wine sauce over and serve with your favorite fresh veggie. My fave with this cut is stir fried asparagus cut into bite sized pieces. Stir fry in butter and soy sauce until bright green. Nice and crunchy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Braciole recipe [ 3 Answers ]

I find all sorts of braciole recipes on line but can't find one which sounds like what my husband's family makes. His sisters guard the family recipe like it's gold - and maybe it is. "Their" braciole contains hard boiled eggs and proscuitto. Anyone have a tried and true recipe (as I sit...

Ground beef [ 10 Answers ]

Bought 6lbs of ground 90/10 beef the other day - on sale of course - any recipe suggestions besides burgers or meatloaf?

Beef jerky [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dehydrator that I have made jerky with many times. The top has a grate or you can turn it and it has big holes. I need to leave the jerky in over night. I have 7 layers (trays) I'm thinking if I close it up (it doesn't close completely) there will be more heat and dry out quicker....

Ground beef [ 6 Answers ]

So, I have a new job at work. I have to plan out all the stuff we'll serve for samples. And right now we have a flyer out and everything we sample has to have at least one ingredient from that flyer. And I'm not supposed to use anymore than 3 ingredients (sometimes I can get away with 4 or 5) in...

Boyfriend moved stuff in, then broke up with me. Do I get to keep the stuff? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I decided to move in together. He brought stuff to my apartment, and I got rid of a lot of my stuff to accommodate for his stuff (i.e, bed, TV, etc). Then he decided that we needed a new couch, so I got rid of my couch and he bought us a new one. Few months later and we are broken...

View more questions Search