Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lyleshill Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 12:56 PM
    Clare Hecla
    I have a old Clare Hecla Furnace Model G126LB,Serial # 111251.This furnace works excellent,But I have issues with mold on window sills and a lot of moisture in my home .I was wondering if This Furnace would be able to attach a whole house Humidifier to it?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 01:28 PM
    I have a old Clare Hecla Furnace Model G126LB,Serial # 111251.This furnace works excellent,But I have issues with mold on window sills and a lot of moisture in my home .I was wondering if This Furnace would be able to attach a whole house Humidifier to it?

If you have mold already you do not want to ad any more moisture to the air in your home. What you probably need is a dehumidifier.

Nov 20, 2012, 09:17 PM
    Sorry I meant a De-Humidifier

Nov 20, 2012, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyleshill View Post
    Sorry I meant a De-Humidifier
    I was wondering if the furnace was to old to add a Whole House De-Humidifier to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clare hecla furnace blower fan issue [ 0 Answers ]

I have a PG100HBM furnace. When there is a heat demand I can feel the heat coming out from the vents but when the heat is turned off cold air comes out of the vents. Blower can be turned off from the main switch manualy.. it seems like it does not turn off automatically. Can someone please send me...

Can anyone help clare oil furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Furnace comes on for about two min. Than shuts off,after 7-8 min. It starts again, I cleaned the eye,put a new fuel filter same thing model olb5-ro59-085-3/blr-5 thanks Brian

Clare hecla furnace blower runs continuously even when heater turns on. [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a Clare Hecla furnace and I have a problem where I've set the controls at OFF-110F and ON-150F with the limit at 170F. My furnace blower runs continuously 38mins to 24 minutes at a time and shuts down for a 2.5 minutes average. When the heater is on the blower continuous running and never...

Do bio clare help acne ? [ 4 Answers ]

Do bio clare help acne ?

View more questions Search