Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveableD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 12:50 PM
    Is it the stress delaying my period or can it be something else?
    Hi, Im 21 years old and I normally have regualar menstral cycles but I can't remember what time of the month I had it last month. Last I remember I used to get it in the first or second week of the month. I have been having a lot of stress with school and looking for a job. I am some what sexually active, I have not have vergina intercourse only foreplay. I am not that experienced. The thing that I am worried about and I might sound really dumb and naïve but I haven't gotten my period yet and like a week ago me and my boyfried were having foreplay and once he finished he went to finish me. He did wipe his hands but I don't know if Im over thinking it. Is it possible to get pragnant? I had some discharg with blood the night before yesterday and yesterday as well, but nothing today. That hasn't happened before. What could that mean? Am I just freaking myself out? Or is the all the stress delaying my period? Please help
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 01:02 PM
    I think you are just stressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Delaying period for vacation [ 1 Answers ]

I am going on vacaton April 8-15th. My OBG gave me prometrium. My next period s/b due around March 11th. My April period s/b due April 5-8th. He gave me a 14 day supply top take once daily. Not sure when to start to delay my April period.

Missed period because of stress [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 25 and have just relocated to Queensland, Australia where my partner and I rent an apartment together. We opened a joint bank account and saved for months and months, putting money aside for setting up our new life here. My partner found work immediately where as I, on the other hand am having...

Delaying a period [ 2 Answers ]

I had a plumonary embolism 3 years ago and my hospital consultant took me off my contraceptive pill and will not allow me take hormonal birth control at all now:(... problem is I'm due to go away next month on a romantic weekend with hubby and I'm due my period. Can someone tell me if I can take...

Stress affecting period [ 1 Answers ]

OK so Im just about to go into my sophomore year of high school, and this weekend I am going camping with my boyfriends family, and next weekend both ofour families are going camping and Im really nervous about it. So I have a lot of stress currently. I got my period yesterday and it was a lot...

Delaying a period with the pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I'm using the Sprintec pill, on the 28 day cycle, and I'm due to start my period on Sunday, New Years' Eve. I'd like to delay this a day by taking an extra pill from next months' supply before starting my sugar pills. Will this work?

View more questions Search