Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beautyrep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 12:09 PM
    What does it mean to receive a Notice of Court Hearing? Do I have to file a response
    What does it mean to receive a notice of a court hearing in regard to removing me as trustee of a living trust? Do I have to file a response or do I just show up at the hearing?
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Both, filed a notice that you will appear and defend .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Hey yet:

Where'ya been?

excon
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 07:44 PM
    A notice of hearing means no more than that: there will be a hearing at a certain date and time.

Is there also a filed motion to remove trustee? If so, you would file a written response to that, and be prepared to argue the motion at the hearing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I give 30 days notice when I receive 5 day notice for nonpayment mean in va [ 9 Answers ]

4 of us live in a house. Each pays the landlord 1/4 of the total rent. It's been this way for over 15 months. The lease, which had 2 of the 4 people listed, has expired 6 months ago. One housemate failed to pay rent in Feb and March. The other in March and thus the landlord sent us a 5 day...

How do I word a letter to the court when I receive a foreclosure notice [ 1 Answers ]

I received a notice from the Court that a lis pendens has been made against me for foreclosure. The court gives me 20 days to respond to them. Is there a form letter to use to respond to the court? I cannot afford an attorney to writew the letter

How does a browser receive the correct response back? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 browsers openned and each one access a different web site. When browser #1make a request to a website, how does the response from that website know to go back to browser #1 instead of browser #2? What makes that connection possible that a browser gets what it asks for? Thanks,...

View more questions Search