Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodrowdy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2012, 09:47 AM
    Sears gas wall furnace model #867736334
    I have a sears wall furnace model #867736334, that will not keep the pilot lite
    Burning at times. I replaced the thermo-coupler and it didn't help. Can someone please tell me what I need to do or check? Thank-you so very much.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a Sears 600 pilot free wall furnace, model # 867 734680 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Sears 600 pilot free wall furnace, model # 867 734680. I do not know it's age. This winter, when using the heat, the fan would occasionally not function. Unit would get hot, but no fan to blow the air. This summer, the fan was working OK to circulate the air, until recently. Now when...

Sears gas wall heater MODEL 867? [ 4 Answers ]

I need the operating instructions and repair or service manual for a Sears wall heater model number 867.734731 which was working well until it stopped and I cannot relight the pilot. This is a 21000 BTU max unit.

Sears 600 model 867 736832 Wall heater will not 'fire up'. [ 21 Answers ]

Though the pilot is on, it will not ignite.

Sears 600 wall gas furnace [ 0 Answers ]

It's very old, but works. I need to know if it uses filters. The vents on the bottom of the unit that goes from the top to the bottom of the wall are very dirty. This leads me to believe that it uses filters. The owner said no, but then why are they so dirty?

Old Sears 600 wall furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a replacement part for a White Rodgers M#3669-type 837, is there one?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.