Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjq3429 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Inground fiberglass pool
    I would like to know some basic rules to follow when removing an inground fiberglass pool. Does the pool need to be removed at all? If so does it need to be removed intact or can it be torn down into smaller parts? I am looking for information so when I contact a contractor I will know what kind of questions to ask or what to expect that they will offer to do.
    Thanks for your help!
    xxifearnothingxx Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 08:33 PM
    The best thing for you to do is to fill it in.. Because sometimes you can get fill for free.. or very cheap.. and this way it will be A lot cheaper to have someone remove it for you..! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water behind inground pool liner [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, About 2 and 1/2 years ago we had a new inground vinyl pool liner professionally installed. Ever since then, when we go to open the pool in the spring--we find the liner bubbled up & out in most of the low end of the pool and on the sides of the deep end. We have to take a part of the liner...

Concrete vs. Fiberglass [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a reason NOT to use premade fiberglass shells. Any insights? Am I missing something?

Fiberglass Tub Install [ 7 Answers ]

I've been reading up on doing this and see that it is addressed here slightly, with the help of speedball1, I believe. Anyway, we want to do the job right and would like to know if there are specifics on the web on how to put the cement down. Do we frame in under the tub so the cement doesn't...

Fiberglass Inground Pool.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Does anyone have any insight or experience related to having a fiberglass inground pool installed? Any information, pitfalls, pros & cons appreciated! Thank you in advance!:)

Fiberglass Shower Leak [ 2 Answers ]

My second floor fiberglass surround shower is causing a leak from the first floor ceiling. I don't know what to start with to try to fix it. I hope someone can help me.

View more questions Search