Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indy0T8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Need appraisal for Sega Master System console
    I would love to hear from anybody who knows how much a Sega masters System Plus console is worth. It is in great condition working perfectly with two preloaded games installed which I believe to be called duck hunt and some motorcycle racing game (not requiring any game cartridges or anything). The console would come with two controllers in mint condition and a laser gun also in very good condition with its instructon manual still packaged in plastic with the 1987 game catalogue included.

I would like to know how much this system is worth as I've heard numbers from a very wide range which leave me a bit confused. If anyone knows any place in downtown Toronto in Canada that would like to acquire a system like this that woul be great to find out.

I also have games in their original boxes that I would like to sell probably with the system. I'm not sure if any of them are particularly valuable and should be sold seperatly?? The games are:

- Double Dragon
    - Golden Axe
    - Wanted
    - Captain Silver
    - Ghost House (The Sega Card)
    - Shinobi
    - Cloud Master
    - Wonder Boy
    - Wonder Boy in Monster Land
    - Altered Beast
    - California Games
    - Rambo
    - Wonder Boy III: The Dragons Trap

Thanks so much! Im so soryr I'm asking for so many things but I really don't know where to turn for a fair assessment. Thanks a lot!!
    modular01 Posts: 129, Reputation: 36

Apr 12, 2007, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by indy0T8
    I would love to hear from anybody who knows how much a Sega masters System Plus console is worth. It is in great condition working perfectly with two preloaded games installed which i believe to be called duck hunt and some motorcycle racing game (not requiring any game cartridges or anything). The console would come with two controllers in mint condition and a laser gun also in very good condition with its instructon manual still packaged in plastic with the 1987 game catalogue included.

I would like to know how much this system is worth as I've heard numbers from a very wide range which leave me a bit confused. If anyone knows any place in downtown Toronto in Canada that would like to acquire a system like this that woul be great to find out.

I also have games in their original boxes that I would like to sell probably with the system. I'm not sure if any of them are particularly valuable and should be sold seperatly ??? The games are:

- Double Dragon
    - Golden Axe
    - Wanted
    - Captain Silver
    - Ghost House (The Sega Card)
    - Shinobi
    - Cloud Master
    - Wonder Boy
    - Wonder Boy in Monster Land
    - Altered Beast
    - California Games
    - Rambo
    - Wonder Boy III: The Dragons Trap

Thanks so much! Im so soryr im asking for so many things but I really dont know where to turn for a fair assessment. Thanks a lot!!!

The master system itself should fetch anywhere from $70 to $100 depending on the region that you are in. I would try these sites for more info.

VGCollector - Video Game Collector Magazine and Price Guide

Digital Press Video Game Collectors Guides

I have the books that digital press publishes, and they are very informative and helpful. They will even tell you the average price, rarity of the item, as well as a physical description and trivia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Credit appraisal [ 1 Answers ]

What is credit appraisal and what are its contents? How is it different from project appraisal?

The Truth About The Master Key System [ 3 Answers ]

2858 Want to join a discusion about The Master Key System and The Law Of Attraction? Most people when they fist discover the Law Of Attraction make the mistake of thinking it is a new concept. The Master Key was written in 1917 by Charles F Haanel. Many people misunderstand The...

Appraisal Lien [ 2 Answers ]

I was trying to get a Second Mortgage on my home and the finance company has been ethically horrible all the way through it, Global Financing, they told me one thing then another, had my house appraised and when I decided to go through another mortgagecompany after they had run me around enough, I...

View more questions Search