Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 11:58 PM
    Which brand of beer is your favorite and why?
    I'm going to ask Santa for a six-pack for Christmas. Which brand would be a good one that will go with pizza and with cheese/crackers or pretzels? (I'm in the Midwest, USA.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2012, 06:08 AM
    I prefer a darker beer, but not a full stout. Black and Tan or Sam Adams. With all the good advice and help you give here, hope it's a case! An early Merry. XMAS. Brian.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2012, 06:29 AM
    It's all so dependent on the person's tastes. If it's a present I wouldn't go for a national brand but a local-ish microbrewery beer pack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 65 hours after drinking 2 24oz beer and half 12oz beer.. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, Dr bill and everyone. I had 2 24 oz beers and half of a 12 oz bottle of beer on a Friday night I basicily drank them over a period of 8:30pm-11pm I was called in for a random EtG test at 3:30pm the following Monday, it was 65 hrs after I had my last drink. I didn't do anything to flush or...

Is it possible fir the 2 aircon brand like LG & panasonic share on 1 brand condenser [ 0 Answers ]

Coz we have 4 aircon units in our house of different brand (1 panasonic & 3 LG) would it be possible if the 2 will be shared in 1 condenser like LG & Panasonic in 1 Panasonic condenser?

Is it possible to clone a hard drive from one laptop brand and use on another brand? [ 2 Answers ]

Clone the whole hard disk (includs OS, files etc) currently used on one laptop brand and then use the hard disk on another different brand of laptop

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key [ 2 Answers ]

Who sing the song I got to brand new pair of roller skates you got to brand new key

What is the best brand of refrigerator, what do you think about Hitachi brand? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a refrigerator for my new home, and I'm a fresh to it.could u please help.. Thks

View more questions Search