Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nutralwitch15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 07:55 PM
    I want to know what my dream means
    Every night I dream that I am asleep then I hear something at my window. It's a boy maybe about a year older than me he has fangs so he's a vampire I open my window and walk towards him. He tells me his name is ash. I tell him mine then he says "shall we walk. the night is so young." I agree then when I am about to go home its dark. Way to dark I an only see me but I'm not alone. Ash is there I ask him what going on. Then everything is fuzzy. I can't makeout his face anymore. But I hear him say "its better this way." then I wake up in sweat and I get all lightheaded. And I have been dreaming this for the past year now every night. I want to know what it means
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 20, 2012, 07:59 PM
    It means you watch too much vampire crap!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 20, 2012, 08:28 PM
    It means that Twilight is just a book, a figment of the authors imagination, and you shouldn't take it seriously.

There's no such thing as vampires.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 6 Answers ]

A man I was romantically involved with in my dream was kidnapped. I searched frantically for him for what seemed like days. When I finally found him, he was in a dark room and most of his organs had been harvested. He was almost dead, but he looked at me and started crying brown tears.

What does my dream means [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream that I went to go defend my sister from my mother and we started fighting and she was trying but ended up pushing me down a building

Someone tell me what my dream means.MY [ 1 Answers ]

My 23 yr old son died in March. I dream of him a lot in my dreams I know he is their,I can feel him but I never see him,except once, but he was small.

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

View more questions Search