Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    questioncrazy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 06:31 PM
    Cheating..
    Okay about two years ago my girlfriend cheated on me and the day after I cheated on her but she claims she didn't have sex with her ex girlfriend but I believe she did . I found out on my own that she was cheating on me . So I cheated on her but I did have sex with my ex girlfriend . I no it was stupid but I didn't think I was going to be with her anymore cause she cheated but I loved her so I stayed with her and she proved to me she loves me and wants to be with me. But the thing is she never found out that I cheated on her , its been bugging me real bad that she don't know because I'm over here frontin like I never cheated when I did, So I felt like I couldn't be with her and not tell her what I did, so I told her and she said she wants to be with me but I feel like she don't I feel like she don't want to be with me but she doesn't want to see me with anyone else. I told her two weeks ago , she hasn't let me have sex with her or touch her. I don't know what to do , ANYONE??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 19, 2012, 06:45 PM
    She just found out something you did years ago. Give her some time. I'm sure that when you found out she cheated you didn't accept it right away.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2012, 06:14 AM
    If your immediate reaction upon finding out she cheated on you was to cheat on her, then this relationship has more issues than just dishonesty. Instead of dishonesty and cheating, why not build the relationship with love and honesty?
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Nov 20, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Realistically, there's no way for a relationship to recover from cheating. Your relationship will be a source of stress and worry instead of a trustworthy partnership. I would break up with her and move on.

Let this be a learning experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think my mom is cheating on my dad [ 5 Answers ]

Hey I'm 14 years old and I think my mom is cheating on my dad. They've been married about 16 years and I don't remember the last time I saw them happy. They are always constantly fighting and mad at each other. Anyway I began getting suspicious a couple years ago when my mom was always on her...

Why do a cheating spouse acts so bitter towards the non-cheating spouse? [ 3 Answers ]

Why do they get irritated when the hurting spouse wants to express how they feel? If the cheating spouse says he is willing to work at marriage but on his terms... what is that? How dare the cheating spouse have a sense of entitlement and says if we work at this, I need to stop being suspicious. Go...

Does this mean he is cheating. [ 64 Answers ]

Threads merged I am currently in a relationship. He is actually my first love when I was 15. We were together until I turned 18. We reunited in 2007. We now have a baby and another on the way. (yes, I am getting better b.c after baby is born f.y.I) Well it's been rocky. But we holding on I...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

View more questions Search