Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystallite2003 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2003, 05:09 PM
    Pregnancy
    Is it possibe to become pregnant by performing in oral sex?
    Exclusive_Cl Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2004, 02:34 PM
    Pregnancy
    Absolutely not. On the other hand, make sure you do not transfer seamen from your hand to your vaginal area.

Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, tell me what you think... the company I work for has an outside third party company that handles payroll and insurance. Our open enrollment is in January and July. In January we got a new company and after reviewing the benefits and the premiums I agreed. In February I found out that I was...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have a probability question. I had sex with my girlfriend for the first time Aug 30. I inserted my penis 5 times before the condom broke. I did not ejaculate sperm into her but I know pre "***" can cause pregnancy. So what are the chances of her getting pregnant and what should I do.

Pregnancy [ 6 Answers ]

I have been having sex with my boyfriend for 2 in half years without no condom, how come I have never gotten pregnant? I don't have nothing wrong with me? Its not genetic through my family?

Sex during Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was told during my last pregnancy that I shouldn't have sex. I ended up having a miscarriage and they told me that having sex was probably a reason. How long should I wait before I can have sex again? I am only a month along, but that's how far I was last time. If we take it easy, is that safe?...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 29yrs old, and have some problem. I have my period at 3rd June and having unprotected sex at 11th June. Expecting pregnant but period come again on 29thjune . Never happened having period twice in a month. I am so confusing.. after that when we have sex again my vagina is bleeding . My...

View more questions Search