Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thepoe1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 01:54 PM
    Xanax window of detection drug test Dr. Bill
    Hello Dr. Bill,

Took Alprazolam on November 4, 2012, 2mg. I rarely take the drug. And I mean rare(last time I too was 1mg 3 months ago). Unfortunately I don't have a prescription for xanax. I had a urine drug test onNov. 16,2012(12 days) by Quest diagnostics on a health professional drug test panel. I have done my research and I think it won't show up. But it is always nice to have a new set of professional eyes on the problem.

Will it still show up?

P

Check out some similar questions!

Dr.bill drug test [ 0 Answers ]

Dr.Bill can you explain the difference of taking head hair vs. hair from other parts of the body for a hair drug test? (armpits)

Drug test - been taking Lortab - Thank you Dr.Bill, One more follow up [ 1 Answers ]

I the lortab is 10/500 and my test is a SAP 10-50/2000 GCMS Test - I just can't find if that type of test would test for hydrocodone, again I have seen yes and no listed. Thank you for your feedback I have seen everything on the web from 3 days to a month.. Considering I am a bigger build guy I...

Xanax detection [ 1 Answers ]

How long will xanax be detectable via ua?

Drug test, detection times. [ 2 Answers ]

I was having very bad aches and pains from a cold this weekend so I asked smoeone at work for a painkiller on Sunday to help me get through the day, I assumed they would give me a tylenol or aspirin or something but I found out later that they gave me 2 vicodins instead of 2 non prescrip things......

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.