Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dayana19 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2012, 12:21 PM
    My 3 yr old sees a ghost
    My 3yr old was talking to me about a boy an I asked him where is he and he pointed at an empty spot so I told him there's nothing there and he kept insisting there was so I asked is he your friend ? Does he play with you ?and he said yes and I asked how did he look like and he told me he had spikes all over his face and hands and that he pinched him.. He also mentioned that during his nap the boy woke him up to play but he was tired so the boy got mad and left.. I don't know what to say to this someone please help any suggestion? Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2012, 12:57 PM
    3 year olds have active imaginations and have imaginary playmates and see monsters under the bed.. in the closet etc.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Nov 19, 2012, 03:02 PM
    It's not something I would brush off. Spirits quite often will address children in this manner. If this keeps up or he has emotional and characteristic changes... I would talk to a pastor.

Nov 19, 2012, 04:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It's not something I would brush off. Spirits quite often will address children in this manner. If this keeps up or he has emotional and characteristic changes....I would talk to a pastor.
    Yes that is what I've been thinking cause we just moved to this house about 2 months ago, he had never said any of these things before and I know its not part of his imagination
    Thank you

Nov 19, 2012, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    3 year olds have active imaginations and have imaginary playmates and see monsters under the bed..in the closet etc.
    Its not imaginary things do exist and kids tend to be innocent and have an eye for things we adults cant

Nov 19, 2012, 04:28 PM
    As a parent myself I know when something is really bothering my kids and when they are making things up. I trust your judgement and would take this seriously. A spirit manifested to my daughter once as well.

If you feel you need to talk to someone soon, I would suggest a Full Gospel church... but really one denomination has no more or less authority than another.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayana19 View Post
    Its not imaginery things do exist and kids tend to be innocent and have an eye for things we adults cant
    Nobody has been able to prove that by me... I've never seen them and nobody I know has. And I know a LOT of people.

Nov 19, 2012, 04:35 PM
    Nobody has been able to prove that by me.....I've never seen them and nobody I know has. And I know a LOT of people.
    I have seem things an so has my mother and I know allt of people whi have if you have never had an encounter with them
    That's good but don't doubt things do exist

Nov 19, 2012, 04:37 PM
    Dayana-did you see my reply to you?
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayana19 View Post
    I have seem things an so has my mother and i know allt of people whi have if you have never had an encounter with them
    Thats good but dont doubt things do exist
    I don't believe Bigfoot, or Yeti exist either... because nobody has brought in a live OR a dead one, or even skeletal remains yet.

The day someone actually does... and its proven by Scientists to not be fake or something else... I will review my beliefs on that.

I'm an Engineer... if anything is real.. it can be proven. That isn't cutting edge Quantum physics anyway. And even then its theory until its proven, they make headway all the time proving old theories wrong and sometimes proving new theories right..

Nov 19, 2012, 04:53 PM
    I don't believe Bigfoot, or Yeti exist either.....because nobody has brought in a live OR a dead one, or even skeletal remains yet.

The day someone actually does...and its proven by Scientists to not be fake or something else....I will review my beliefs on that.

I'm an Engineer....if anything is real..it can be proven. That isn't cutting edge Quantum physics anyway. And even then its theory until its proven, they make headway all the time proving old theories wrong and sometimes proving new theories right..
    Im not talking about big foot or bloody mary or none of these theories I'm talking about something my son has seen and its not his imagination.. Im assuming you don't believe in god ever?

Nov 19, 2012, 05:01 PM
    Dayana.. I do believe you and hope that you caught my response. Don't get too involved with having to prove something like this. Some people will never believe or have an experience like that... and that's fine... put yourself in their shoes and that is very understandable.
    Uber Member

Nov 19, 2012, 05:03 PM
    3 year olds have active imaginations... MOST of them see things that aren't there and do it frequently at three they don't know the difference between reality and imagination yet... they haven't matured to that point yet... I would be more worried about a 3 year old that doesn't have an imagination than one who does.

Nov 19, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Dayana..I do believe you and hope that you caught my response. Don't get too involved with having to prove something like this. Some people will never believe or have an experience like that...and that's fine...put yourself in their shoes and that is very understandable.
    Yes everyone has their own belief and perspective its logical I just wanted an answer and yours was helpful thank you

Nov 19, 2012, 05:05 PM
    3 year olds have active imaginations....MOST of them see things that aren't there and do it frequently at three they don't know the difference between reality and imagination yet....they haven't matured to that point yet.....I would be more worried about a 3 year old that doesn't have an imagination than one who does.
    Thank you

Nov 19, 2012, 05:06 PM
    Keep us posted with him please.

Nov 19, 2012, 05:33 PM
    Keep us posted with him please.
    I will

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Little girl sees a ghost and ends up killing her parents and brother [ 1 Answers ]

My friend watched a ghost movie on Saturday and couldn't remember what the name of the movie or show was? But she said that it was based on a true story. And in the beginning a family bought a house that no one ever bought, and someone gets killed in there front yard but buy house anyway.Then there...

Anyone remember a movie about a girl who sees a ghost in a mirror? [ 4 Answers ]

It was an older kids movie about a girl who lived in a mansion and saw a ghost in her mirror, I can't remember much else, except that there was always a twinkling glass sound whenever the ghost appeared.

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

My dad sees animals [ 2 Answers ]

My mom passed away 1 year ago and since her death my dad has been seeing dogs at night.A couple of times he has seen my mom but mostly he sees 2 black dogs. He is awake when he sees these dogs.Why does he see them?

View more questions Search