Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joanne382 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Total mp4 dummy
    Hi everyone. I have just bought one of those fake ipods from asia. I have just copied one song from a cd (it took me all morning to do this because the instructions which came with it were incomprehensible). When I play it back I only get 10 seconds of song and it stops. If I press play again it goes back to the beginning, plays for 10 seconds and again stops. What am I doing wrong? If someone has an answer for me please respond in plain english, not computerspeak, as I am a complete computer dummy and am techno shy.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Mar 13, 2007, 08:06 PM
    The most simple way to do this is go to media windows player. When you connect you MP3 player and click on transfer to a device. All the songs that you have on your computer can be transferred to your MP3 player. Just click on the song or album and drag it over to the picture of the device. If you do not have songs downloaded into your computer just put in your cd's and hit rip. That way it will download to the computer and give you songs to move to your MP3 player. Please rate this answere.
    jon40uk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2007, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joanne382
    hi everyone. i have just bought one of those fake ipods from asia. i have just copied one song from a cd (it took me all morning to do this because the instructions which came with it were incomprehensible). when i play it back i only get 10 seconds of song and it stops. if i press play again it goes back to the beginning, plays for 10 seconds and again stops. what am i doing wrong? if someone has an answer for me please respond in plain english, not computerspeak, as i am a complete computer dummy and am techno shy.
    Hi

Did you by any chance get it from Ebay?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 14, 2007, 05:43 AM
    <cough> you get what you pay for <cough>
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 14, 2007, 06:22 AM
    It would help to know how you copied the song from the CD and how you copied it to the MP3 player. It weould also help to know the make and model of the MP3 player and finally, whether it supports WMA files as well as MP3s.

But generally, you first have to "rip" the track from the CD to a format compatible with your player. That would be MP3 and/or WMA. From there you should be able to drag and drop the copied file onto your player.

If it does support WMA, using Windows Media Player to just copy a track would work the easiest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mp4 player [ 1 Answers ]

Hello friends , Can any body help me out my mp4 player.I am having problem In my fm radio menu it is not playing .It displays messege Hard error.Rest everything is fine. Music,photo,movie etc is working. Thanks

Difference between mp3 and mp4 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between mp3 and mp4 and vcd and dvd

With mp4 [ 1 Answers ]

I how to set up mp4 in to my PC I get it yesterday When I got to click on the amv convert tool is said it I need DIRECT 9.0

Removing of os which is dummy [ 10 Answers ]

My os got corrupted and I installed the same os in different drive . My problem is that when I boot the system two os are displayed one is corrupted and another is which I had installed in another drive . Now how shall I remove the corrupted one from my startup screen:(

Mp3 or mp4 [ 2 Answers ]

This maybe a stupid question? What is mp3 or mp4? How do you get song on it? Do you have to buy this music? On qvc their was one that play music and take picture and make movie.

View more questions Search